Rejang Medical Centre offers you the perfect platform to develop and strengthen your professional and personal growth. We foster an environment that promotes work-life balance, inculcates leadership qualities, and emphasizes teamwork, respect and professionalism.
We embrace diversity. We care about you. Rejang Medical Centre, a leading name in quality, compassion-driven, cost-effective healthcare.
Currently, we offer the following job vacancies.
1. PHARMACY ASSISTANT
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Working experience in retail pharmacy would be an added advantage
- Willing to do on call duty and/or on shift
- Able to communication in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Melayu
- Possess good organization and interpersonal skills
2. BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER
- Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology (Medical) or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Hospital environment
- Able to plan & supervise the maintenance of electrical circuits of machines and equipment
- Able to communicate ideas effectively and clearly
- Ability to lead a team and leadership skills
- Willing to do on-call duty and/or on shift
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Melayu
3. STAFF NURSE
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered with Nursing Board Malaysia and has a valid APC
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years' nursing experience
- Post basic Certificate in Renal, Midwifery, Neonatal, Paediatric care, ICU, Anaesthesia, Perioperative would be an added advantage
- Willing to work extra shift
- Diploma or Degree in Medical Imaging from a recognized institute
- Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work extra shifts and be on call when required
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills
5. HOUSEKEEPING ATTENDANT FEMALE
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Willing to work shift duties
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Good team player and have pleasant personality
Qualified candidates are invited to write in with detailed resume stating educational qualifications and work experiences together with certification / degrees and recent passport size photograph to the following address or email to [email protected]
TO: Ms Yii
Human Resource Department
Rejang Specialist Hospital Sdn. Bhd.
No. 29, Jalan Dr Wong Soon Kai (Jalan Pedada),
96000 Sibu, Sarawak.
Tel: 330733 / 314733 ext: 450
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview