Rejang Medical Centre offers you the perfect platform to develop and strengthen your professional and personal growth. We foster an environment that promotes work-life balance, inculcates leadership qualities and emphasizes teamwork, respect and professionalism.
We embrace diversity. We care about you. Rejang Medical Centre, a leading name in quality, compassion-driven, cost-effective healthcare.
Currently, we offer the following job vacancies.
1. RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent from recognized institutions
- Fully registered medical practioner with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) with a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Working experience in Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) and Certified in Occupational Health Doctor (OHD) will be an added advantage
2. STAFF NURSE
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered with Nursing Board Malaysia and has a valid APC
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years nursing experience
- Post Basic Certificate in Renal, Midwifery, Neonatal, Paediatric Care, ICU, Anesthesia or Perioperative will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work extra shift
3. RADIOGRAPHER CUM SONOGRAPHER
- Diploma or Degree in Medical Imaging or Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasonography from a recognized institute
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Willing to work extra shifts and on call when required
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills
4. BIOMEDICAL SCIENTIST / MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- Degree in Biomedical Science or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Preferably with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a healthcare setting
- Willing to work odd hours or shift and On Call
- Good command of languages in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Possess good organization and interpersonal skills
Those interested please send your resume including certificates and current passport-sized photo to the below address or email to email@example.com
TO: Ms Yii
Human Resource Department
Rejang Specialist Hospital Sdn. Bhd.
No. 29, Jalan Dr Wong Soon Kai (Jalan Pedada),
96000 Sibu, Sarawak.
Tel: 330733 / 314733 ext: 36
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview