Rejang Medical Centre offers you the perfect platform to develop and strengthen your professional and personal growth. We foster an environment that promotes work-life balance, inculcates leadership qualities and emphasizes teamwork, respect and professionalism.
We embrace diversity. We care about you. Rejang Medical Centre, a leading name in quality, compassion-driven, cost-effective healthcare.
Currently, we offer the following job vacancies.
1. RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER
- Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent from recognized institutions
- Fully registered medical practitioner in Malaysia with valid APC
- Working experience in Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) will be an added advantage
2. STAFF NURSE
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Registered with Nursing Board Malaysia and has a valid APC
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ nursing experience
- Post basic Certificate in Renal, Midwifery, Neonatal, Paediatric care, ICU, Anesthesia, Perioperative would be an added advantage.
- Willing to work extra shift
3. MAINTENANCE OFFICER
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Hospital environment
- Willing to do on-call duty and / or on shift
- Ability to lead a team and leadership skills
- Able to communicate ideas effectively and clearly
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
4. BILLING CLERK
- Minimum SPM or Diploma in Healthcare or equivalent
- Must be computer literate
- Willing to work shift duties
- Good team player with highly customer orientation
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
Those interested please send your resume including certificates and current passport sized photo to the below address or email to email@example.com
TO: Ms Yii
Human Resource Department
Rejang Specialist Hospital Sdn. Bhd.
No. 29, Jalan Dr Wong Soon Kai (Jalan Pedada),
96000 Sibu, Sarawak.
Tel: 330733 / 314733 ext: 36
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview